General News

Three children died after drinking their father’s poisoned energy drink

Three children are claimed to have died as a result of their biological father poisoning them elsewhere in South Africa.

According to what we’ve learned, the children died after consuming an energy drink that their father had poisoned.

The children, 16-year-old Lehlogonolo Khoabane, 13-year-old Katkeho Khoabane, and 6-year-old Tebogo Ngcongwane, all died on the spot after drinking the rat poisoned drink prepared by their father.

After collapsing, the evil father is currently under police surveillance.

Please see the link below for the complete story.

Dj Citrus

I'm a radio Dj,blogger,teacher and entertainment critic who loves music and like promoting creative art to the world.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button