General NewsHome

Avenor, Accra- Man and his cow electrocuted to death after rainfall- Video drops

Following the recent severe downpour that flooded parts of Accra, an unidentified man died from electrocution along with his cow.

A wire from a high tension pole fell into a pile of water after the rainfall, according to one Gamashie Blogger who published the sad report online along with a video of the lifeless body of the man and cow.

The man who had no idea of the impending danger, decided to use that route to escape the muddy path at the other side only to be killed instantly by the wire interacting with the water.

The blogger was heard adding that he had issued a distress call to Ghana’s Electricity to come over and remedy the situation in order to avoid another calamity, but that they had yet to react.

Dj Citrus

I'm a radio Dj,blogger,teacher and entertainment critic who loves music and like promoting creative art to the world.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button