A Ghanaian Facebook user, Amakye Nie, has curated a list of popular Ashawo joints in Greater Accra Region and their prices.
Prostitution is not legal in Ghana but it’s an open secret that the business is booming at a very high-rate.
Even we have imports from Nigeria especially plying the trade in the country.
Check out the list below:
- Ashaiman behind the police station also known as 18 or Tsinaagbe – 20Ghs
- Sakumono Titanic beach – 25Ghs
- Tema Com.7 – 300 to 550Ghs
- Tema Com.1 – 20 to 30Ghs
- Spintex Kotobabi (Opposite Ecobank) – 20 to 150Ghs
- Nungua Washing Bay(Abrefi) – 20 to 30Ghs
- Nungua Katamanton(Italian Boys) – 20 to 30Ghs
- Teshie Twibl3oo – 20Ghs
- Labadi Township(maamli) Abese – 10 to 30Ghs
- Osu Castle road – 20Ghs
- Accra Rawlings park – 10Ghs flat
- Achimota St John’s Beside Vision One fm – 30 to 45Ghs
- Circle Obra spots area – 15Ghs including hotel
- Circle Railway lines – 10 Ghs but 15 if you want her to pay for the kiosk
- East Legon Atemuda – 100Ghs but 70 if u can park ur car around and 40 for a BJ
- Lapaz Abrante3 Spot Footbridge – 30 to 70Ghs
- Lapaz Bigot – 50 to 100Ghs
- Kasoa Budumburam – 20 to 40Ghs but if u can buy Indomie you fit get am less
- Odokor Traffic Light – 20Ghs to 35 ( including kiosk)
- Cantonment – 150 to 300Ghs for short and 50 for BJ in ur car
- Madina – 10ghc but if u want make dem do u fine 15Ghs
Do you know of any other place that has not made the list? Comment name of the place below and we’ll add it to the list.